The fresh flavour of the baked celery pairs wonderfully with the sumptuous melted cream cheese and crisp, sweet parma ham in this tasty recipe.
Perfect as an appetizing snack or starter with friends.
Serves: 4-6 (makes 12 ‘sticks’)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 bunch of Celery, washed and cut into 15cm sticks
200g cream cheese with herbs
12 slices of parma ham
What to do:
Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
Fill the celery sticks with the cheese.
Place each slice of parma ham between 2 layers of cling film or greaseproof paper and roll firmly with a rolling pin to flatten them out. Wrap each slice round a filled celery stick, and place the wraps on a baking tray.
Bake for 20 minutes, and serve hot.
Recipe by: www.lovecelery.co.uk
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- by Barbara Wooldridge - October 25, 2016
- Ever Fancied Owning Your Own Racehorse? - October 25, 2016
- Discover the gems of the Middle East - October 25, 2016
- Ace acers by Lynne Turner - October 24, 2016
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016