Roasted Radish with Garlic and Rosemary
If you’re looking for a low-GI alternative to roast potatoes this Christmas look no further – this delicious recipe for roasted radish with garlic and rosemary is a great choice.
Beautifully mellow and fragrant, radish is a perfect side dish for roast poultry, game or fish.
Serves: 4 Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 800g radishes, topped and tailed
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Small bunch of rosemary, stalk removed
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200c
- Put all of the ingredients into a medium sized ovenproof dish, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly caramelised.
Recipe courtesy of www.loveradish.co.uk