Roasted Radish with Garlic and Rosemary
If you’re looking for a low-GI alternative to roast potatoes this Christmas look no further – this delicious recipe for roasted radish with garlic and rosemary is a great choice.
Beautifully mellow and fragrant, radish is a perfect side dish for roast poultry, game or fish.
Serves: 4 Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 800g radishes, topped and tailed
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Small bunch of rosemary, stalk removed
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200c
- Put all of the ingredients into a medium sized ovenproof dish, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly caramelised.
Recipe courtesy of www.loveradish.co.uk
Silversurfer's Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Silversurfer's Assistant Editor (see all)
- Try upcycling furniture for Recycle Week - September 26, 2017
- Sort your bins for Recycle Week - September 25, 2017
- Does the Sandwich Generation need more support? - September 22, 2017
- Staying active lowers the risk of cognitive decline - September 21, 2017
- Silversurfers Book Club Autumn 2017 - September 20, 2017
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!