Noisy children top flying pet hates
Noisy children are the worst part of flying, according to a poll of plane passengers.
Unruly youngsters topped the list of pet hates by airline customers in a survey by travel agent sunshine.co.uk.
The next most annoying aspect of a flight was lack of leg room followed by poor-quality food or a lack of choice in food.
Passengers also moaned about not being seated with co-travellers, passengers kicking the backs of seats, loud fellow passengers and drunken travellers.
Other beefs included the size of toilets, rude cabin crew and a lack of in-flight entertainment.
A total of 1,684 UK adults were surveyed, all of whom had flown abroad on holiday in the last 12 months.
Sunshine.co.uk co-founder Chris Clarkson said:
As a father with young children, I know it can be tough as a parent to keep little ones entertained during a flight. I think passengers need to be considerate of those travelling on the same flight as them, so a thing like not letting your kids run up and down the aisle is an obvious one. However, there are unfortunately other things that do a great job of irritating passengers and lack of leg room is one I think we’ve all experienced.”
What irritates you most when flying?
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Hobbies to Start before 2022 - October 25, 2021
- Pumpkin and Red Pepper Soup with Crispy Shallots and Pumpkin Seeds - October 25, 2021
- Quiz: Can you name all these types of pasta? - October 24, 2021
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021