Win a Luxury Four-Night Autumn Break for two in Jersey!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
- Four nights for two people in a Golf View Room at The Atlantic Hotel, including full English breakfast each morning and three-course table d’hote dinner on one night in Ocean Restaurant.
Return flights to Jersey with Flybe or British Airways, travelling from Birmingham, Bournemouth, East Midlands, Exeter, London Gatwick, Manchester or Southampton.
Return transfers from Jersey Airport to The Atlantic Hotel.
- The Autumn break is to be taken between 1st October and 23rd December, and is subject to availability.
- Both members of the winning party must take their outward and inward journeys together.
- Both members must have valid passports, & holiday insurance that covers the activities. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
- All transfers within the UK are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- All other charges, such as additional meals, beverages, telephone calls, internet and personal purchases will need to be settled directly with the hotel by the prize winner
- Flight tickets cannot be upgraded.
- Date changes are not permitted after booking is made.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday 9th August 2015 at 11:00pm. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize
- The prize can be extended and any additional nights will be at the prizewinners expense
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and CI Travel and The Atlantic Hotel. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time. You will also be automatically registered for a FREE six months membership of Silvercard+ (see Terms & Conditions)
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is CI Travel Heron House, Jersey Airport, St. Peter, Jersey JE1 1BW
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner and his/her accompanying partner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly CI Travel
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!