Why you should consider an Escorted Motorhome Tour for your next holiday
Do you love the idea of hitting the open road in a motorhome or campervan but don’t want to risk getting lost or missing out on those secret hidden gems?
Perhaps you have never driven a motorhome or camped abroad before and would like some guidance on how to get started?
Escorted Motorhome Tours offer the perfect mix of freedom and camaraderie and ensure you get the best out of the destinations you are discovering. By following a carefully curated itinerary with built in free days to explore, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll see all the top spots and have fellow travellers to share your experiences with. Tour Escorts are on hand to offer advice on how to make the most out of your free days, such as where the best place is to spot that grizzly bear, or when to avoid the crowds to get the best views of a landmark.
What an Escorted Tour offers you
We give you the insider knowledge and confidence to truly explore your destination in your own way and at your own pace, so you can be certain that you won’t be missing out on any of the most iconic landmarks or impressive scenery on offer.
To give you an idea of what to expect on one of our motorhoming tours, all of our tours include the following:
- A carefully curated itinerary put together by our in-house Travel Specialists
- The services of our experienced Tour Escorts
- Return economy flights from the UK
- Motorhome rental
- Motorhome preparation, personal and living kits
- Vehicle insurance with minimum excess
- Comprehensive Tour Daybook which includes suggestions for how to spend your free days
- Atlases and road maps
- A welcome, and in most cases, a farewell meal
Escorted Tour destinations
Our ambition and wanderlust is as limitless as yours, so we’re always looking for fascinating new destinations to offer you. If you can drive a motorhome there, it’s likely you’ll find us there! We were the first company to run a motorhome tour in Japan in 2017, and we helped introduce motorhoming as a brand new mode of travel in Sri Lanka in 2018 – we certainly got a few looks from the locals!
- In picturesque Argentina you can explore stunning mountain ranges and National Parks, enjoy delicious food and wine and become fully immersed in local culture.
- In Canada, breath-taking sights await at every turn with lakes, mountains and fascinating wildlife aplenty.
- Our New Zealand tours promise pristine beaches, spectacular geothermal activity and the chance to learn about Maori culture.
- Nature lovers will adore Sri Lanka, where our Escorted Tours pack in many National Parks and UNESCO World Heritage sites, with the added benefit of being chauffeur driven so you can sit back and admire the view.
- Our tours of Japan allow you to immerse yourself in ancient traditions and fascinating cultures.
- Discover the many natural wonders of the USA from geysers and hot springs in Yellowstone National Park, to the iconic Mount Rushmore.
- Take a walk on the wild side and explore Southern Africa, where you can get up close and personal with some of the world’s most fascinating wildlife.
If you’d like to try an Escorted Tour but can’t quite decide where to go to first, try our online quiz and see which destination is most suited to you.
When you’re ready to discuss your requirements, our friendly team are happy to help. Enquire online or give us a call on 024 7767 0638.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!